Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Month in Pictures...

Thanks Uncle Mark (Morton) for taking these first 4 shots!!

The older men in Stella's life - Grandpa (Tug) Barrett and Grandpa (Ralph) Henderson
Gigi, Mom and Stella holding up one of Stella's favorite gifts (thanks Paul)
Stella's first meal out - Gert's Grille. Yes, that's a Coors Light neon sign in the picture...so, yes, we brought our baby to a bar :)
Stella and her big cousin Greyson Barrett enjoy a moment together at Christmas
Too many Egg Nogs...
"I said I was giving up sweets...you make me eat one of these cakes every week for my weekly birthday. Tell Grandma Henderson that I can't keep up with all these cakes!!!"
Grandma Henderson and Dad with Stella celebrating Christmas
Stella and Dad by the Christmas Tree.

Stella chillin' on the couch. So many appearances, clothing changes, 8 meals a day...being a baby is tough work. Sometimes you've just got to kick back...
Grandpa Henderson with Stella celebrating Christmas
Mom, Dad and Stella celebrating New Year's (and a KU Insight Bowl win)
Uncle Chuck and Matt Coday and Stella
Excited about her sign and birthday cake from Grandma Henderson for her 6 week birthday

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEN WILL SEE NEW PICS OF STELLA??? I'm dyin' ova heeah.

Hope you guys are doing well - I'm sure you h ave so much spare time to update a blog - ha ha. Email me a few pics when you can Britt - I want to keep up with that sweet dimpley-doo.

Sharon